ended

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"My church had not done the work I have called them too".

I saw this garden in a backyard and it was full of vegetables, but many weeds had grown up around the good plants. God then spoke, "My church had not done the work I have called them too". God also said, "they are in the house, but they think being in the house they are doing a great work." God then said, "I have given the tools you need, the Holy Spirit has suppled them too you." The people in the house said. "we have no tools". God then said, "you have the tools, but you have rejected what I supplied." God then speaks again, "because you have rejected and not done the work, much has grown around the good plants". God speaks again, "because you have rejected me and my calling, I have now rejected your election, for if you were my friends you would do what I had called you to do. "Many are hearing my voice and are picking up the tools I have provided." God says, "Many have forsaked my gifts to picked up things that are called the newage, many in the church now calls this my gifts." Barry Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment