ended

Thursday, January 10, 2013

I was just caught up like a Rapture! it was so very Real!


It was so very real! I can remember I was lifted up.  Like  two Angels were holding me on each shoulder.  It was so very real.  I saw everyone that believed in Jesus was lifted up.  I can not explaine how real this was.  I was there I felt it.  Each one I knew who they where around me.   I can only say it was so very real!.  We were taken up.  The last thought was it is going though my mind was, "it's going to get so very bad on Earth."  Before all those who believed were taken up.  We knew in our heart, we just knew it He (Jesus) was coming.  We just knew!  I was there It was real time. 


Time I started writing 1:00 AM Jan 10th.

I have not been watching any tv with a Rapture.  I have found that right after a dream that I have had I will instantlly wake up!  Then I know that I have to write down this down.  Its not like a this or that.   It is so very real.

1 comment:

  1. Pls i had a similar dream. Please dnt doubt it, the saviour is coming.

    ReplyDelete