ended

Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Church inside of the four walled graveyard

We have these meeetings here in Cheyenne - (Revival Fire!!!!!!!!! Meetings for 2009 Prophetic Ministry 2535 E 9Th Street (directions to building below) 7:00PMCheyenne, WY307-421-2641Worship ---- Prophetic Ministry NO CHARGE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - " The Spirit of the Lord" is upon me, because He has anointed me to preach the good news to the poor,He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sights for the blind, to release the oppressed." Luke 4:18)

I was at this meeting and we were giving Prophetic words the people, myself and my friends link to there website above Andy and Charlene. We just had a few people. As my friends were giving Prophetic words to one of the people there this, what I saw - I believe this was not only for her but many others who GOD is waking up.

I saw her/ those GOD is waking up, inside this graveyard. Those of us who were wakened by GOD, we are selves, were tring to wake others around us. These people who we were tring to awake, were sitting up against grave/head stones. The head stones all said "Drunk with religion". We tried to wake them up but all they said was, "what ever will be". It was so dark there, and I heard GOD say, "I even myself have tried and they will not wake-up go now and leave this place, those who you meet on the road warn them not to come the graveyard". I saw her and others leave through the old rusty gate and head out on the many roads that Jesus is coming very soon. leave religion and come to saveing power of Jesus Christ. leave your 3 and 7 step formulas. It is through the power of the Blood of Jesus you have been saved.

It was confirmed in - Jeremiah 7:1-13 Jeremiah 7:1-13 (New American Standard Bible)
Jeremiah 7
Message at the Temple Gate
- 13)13"And now, because you have done all these things," declares the LORD, "and I spoke to you, (V)rising up early and (W)speaking, but you did not hear, and I (X)called you but you did not answer -


I am not saying all the Churches in the four walls are that way. But there is also those who really are dead. Dead in religion, and are doing things the way man wants it done. It is now 3 AM

Barry Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment