ended

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I had this dream on to Trust God for what is coming on this world- July 4, 2009 1:30 AM

I had this dream: Barry Meyer

I was walking with my Wife and some other people in this park around 20 people or so. So I was at a place in the public. As we were walking along we all noticed a Ministries Called End Time (there is such one: Google it). I went up with the others; My Wife bought some things so did I. I then heard one of them talking about some signs in the heavens would soon come to pass. I asked, "What do you Know?" The person said they knew of a planet of some sort that was going to affect our Planet Earth. It would affect our weather, Land, and Oceans. After that discourse we all left and walked on.

We the came up to an Outhouse, not one of wood but was made of like fiberglass. It was blue and had a pipe running to it, which they do not have. It was not self contained it had a pit below it. A sign above it read come to the place of living waters. I looked inside it was so full and Stunk. Then God spoke, "This is how I see the church of the four walls." "They mix Religion with my word and it stinks even to so bad to me." "They think they are grounded in me but they have dug their own pit." Not only am I sick of it, but so is the world." "The four walled church are so self contained they think they are reaching world, and the world it's self knows- not even to go there." "God said some are coming out and is touching the world for all to see, to let them know we are in the Very Last Days." "The way the four walled Church has worked will work no more."

Then all of us were given a belt clip, we each had one, and God had the other side so we could clip into Him. It was a belt of Trust. We were at that moment taken to the very top of Earth where it meets space. It was so very really like if I was really there. I could below me to earth but also in outer Space and the Planets and such. I could see others coming up (people), but when some looked down and lost there trust in God they started to fall very fast back to Earth. Then I saw this Planet or small Star coming towards Earth, it was so close I could almost touch it. Then God spoke, "you will see things that will shake the very heart of Men if they do not trust me, and those who fell back to Earth, loved the world more that to put there trust in me."

Then God took us down back to Earth and I saw these people at this house, I saw all these people that were filled with so much evil. I was put in front of this house and I had to deal with these evil people. This was not regular evil i have heard of, it was on such a deeper level of Evil that the world had ever saw. I admit some fear came upon me at first, and then I remembered I had Trust in God. It was like I was invisible to them, like they knew we were there, but could not quit understand why they could not destroy those who were trusting God. Like being hid in Christ Trusting that we were made right in God sight.

Then God said, "Is this too hard for me to show you what is to come, and the protect you from what is to come, because you trust me?" Immediately woke up from my sleep LIKE NOW and said, "No, No it isn't". Then he said, "Do you trust me?" It was not like he said will you trust me. I spoke back to him as I sat there, "I do". He told me saying, "What you said was like wedding Vow when a women says to her future Husband -I DO- you are willing to trust me through it all sick and health ect." I really believe it is going to get really bad soon he is preparing our hearts for those who say I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment