ended

Monday, October 5, 2009

Dream I had the Church was going to marry the dead thing

Barry Meyer

I was Standing in this house that was warm and was very cozy. I was looking out of the second story window, I looked down to the ground and I saw a coffin. As I looked the coffin opened up and a Dead looking man was inside. Next to him was a Skeleton. The Skeleton disappered from site and only the dead man was to be found in the coffin. He then sat up and said, "I am looking for a new bride"! As I watched the door on the house below me on the first floor opened up. And a woman came forward to this dead man. She looked as if she was on meth. Her face looked so bad.

This is what GOD impressed on me was this: The dead man was this Earthly system, things a Christian leaves behind once they turn to GOD/JESUS. The woman was part of the church that left the comfort and protection of GOD. She was taught things that were not of GOD. meth was the religion that has has messed her up. She had turned her back to GOD, and was going to be fully married to this world system, all the pleasures the world said were good. My self was the few who stayed behind in the protection of GOD's home. --Many are called but few are choosen -- wide is the road to destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment