ended

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Vision -I had on our Friday Home/Church Group-- 8-20-10


There were people on this Big wooden ship on the deck, I was also up on the deck also. We Were on the Deck of the ship with Mega Phones. We Were shouting, "The days are short, the time of the end was at hand."


As were saying that, there were people doing there daily Business. They were tending to crops homes and other things. They would not listen to us, they acted like they did not hear us.


Then the water started to flow in SUDDENLY then they knew time was up and they started to run to the ship. As they did a sign rolled down the side of the ship it said, "YOU WERE WARNED"!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I had a dream many years ago. I was entertaining my family on a large brown deck (I lived in an apartment at the time of this dream - I now live in a house with a large brown deck). I could see that many of my neighbors were also entertaining/barbequing so I surmised it was some holiday - Memorial Day or Labor Day. In a flash I was floating above the deck and could see other being lifted into the air. We landed on a concrete causeway and people were craning their necks to see who was there and who was not. Some people were softly crying. Then, with one accord, the crowd moved to a staircase and through a door at the top. When it was my turn to enter the door I realized - I am going to see his face! I started to hyper-ventilate and I awoke. I was covered in sweat and still gasping for air. I wrote my dream in a journal and will never forget how real it seemed.

    ReplyDelete