ended

Monday, May 23, 2011

Dream I had of the American Church soon - the way things are being done are coming to a close

I walked into this Church It could be any where in the USA.  I saw the Prasise and Worship going on up on the stage.  They were dancing and singing, kinda like a Hollywood Production.  Then I noticed many in the pews, just sitting there.  I noticed all these snakes going around and biting them on the lower legs.  As these people were getting bit they were falling asleep more and more.  The people on the stage didn't not care or noiticed what was happening to the people. 

Then I saw 5 large candles behind the praise and Worship team.  4 of the candles were out the 5th was just about to go out.  I understood 5 meant grace,  then I was told that God was done with the way the Church was running.  Then I heard which was the death march. 

The snakes - The Egyptian Asp SnakeThe death of Cleopatra, the demon God, symbol of darkness and evil - the Egyptian Asp Snake was feared and marvelled, worshipped against every night.




Here is the song

1 comment:

  1. Awesome dream! A few weeks ago I went to the "Los Angeles Temple", also called "the Dream Center", I was reluctant to go at first, but I wanted to spend time with my girlfriend and her family, cause they went there (even though they have been looking for another home church for awhile, they continue to go there for whatever reason). The Church is most certainly a show, and the Gospel is watered down with humor and positive thinking. The worship is a band directed at boosting the self esteem of the musicians. I know that God says that I will be Judged in the same degree that I judge. But this is suppose to be Christ's Bride! Thank the Lord for taking me to the home church (we meet in a house) where I am at. I pray that all of God's children find or form churches that are pleasing to him!

    ReplyDelete