ended

Friday, November 14, 2014

I had a dream - Old Testament Prophets were warning America out of the Bible - even those in the church who were not listening

I just had this dream-- 12:30 AM


I was walking down a street and I came across a coffee house I will call it.  There were all these people inside drinking coffee.  I just knew they were Christians.  I was going along warning who I could, {{that the Old Testament Prophets were warning America out of the Bible.}}  When I came across this coffee house.  I was shouting at the glass window and waving my hands.  I shouting, "the Old Testament Prophets are warning America."


I could not get there attention they kept going along with here conversations.  I realized how warm it was outside,  but how cold it was inside.  The windows were frosty, they acted like it was not cold.  Not matter how loud I shouted they were not even interested in my waving or shouting.  I also realized I could not go inside due to the fact I did not have the money they were using.  The money I had I could use everywhere outside.  But it was not good enough for what they were buying.


The I got these verses God gave me when I started End Time Talk Radio -


 Mark 4:22-25New Living Translation (NLT)
22 For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light. 23 Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand.”
24 Then he added, “Pay close attention to what you hear. The closer you listen, the more understanding you will be given[a]—and you will receive even more. 25 To those who listen to my teaching, more understanding will be given. But for those who are not listening, even what little understanding they have will be taken away from them.”


     









No comments:

Post a Comment