ended

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I had this dream - I could see a man rising out and over the city of Cheyenne. He was green the color of islam. Feb 24, 2015

I was on the East side of Cheyenne, WY, on a hill looking West.  I could see a man rising out and over the city of Cheyenne.  He was green the color of islam.  He also had a full beard like the men from the Middle East wear.  I could see he had a gun AK-47 in his hand and he was grinning from ear to ear.  Like a grin of total control, where no one could stop him.


As I was able to get a like a higher view, like a greater distance over America I could see other green men rising up in other cities across America.  I then knew Cheyenne was not the only place where this was taking place.


I then saw this verse Proverbs 22:3
New Living Translation
A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.








/

No comments:

Post a Comment